Town & Country Unassembled Barn Door Kit, KB Series, Mid-Style in Walnut (Knotty)
The Ash Street “Mid-Style” Barn Door is a slight variation to our V-Plank barn door. Adds a solid wood plank located squarely in the center. Perfect for any decor.
Note: All patterns appear on one side only; typically room side. The wall side is smooth, not patterned.
STANDARD WOOD SPECIES
- Walnut (Knotty)* as shown
- also available Alder*(Knotty), Mahogany and Pine
MOST POPULAR FOR:
- Bathrooms | Bedrooms | Closets | Laundry Rooms
STANDARD SIZING (select)
- 30"W x 81"H | 30"W x 85"H | 30"W x 97"H
- 36"W x 81"H | 36"W x 85"H | 36"W x 97"H
- 42"W x 81"H | 42"W x 85"H | 42"W x 97"H
- 48"W x 81"H | 48"W x 85"H | 48"W x 97"H
- 60"W x 81"H | 60"W x 85"H | 60"W x 97"H
Our unassembled barn door kit is perfect for the "Do-it-Yourself" enthusiast or your on-site carpenter. All wood components ship ready for staining or paint. Supplied with the necessary screws and detailed instructions for quick assembly
All of our Barn Door Kits feature a tongue and groove joint. A time honored woodwork joint that attaches two or more pieces of wood planks together.
Each piece of wood has a tongue side and a groove side. The tongue and the groove each run the entire length of the piece. One tongue fits snugly into the groove of the adjoining board.
Our Tongue & Groove creates a strong and aesthetically pleasing joint; easy to assemble with fewer parts.
|This item ships in 5-7 working days from date of order.
Add 3 working days for staining.
Order your Ash Street Barn Door Kit today!